Hermione Granger's alter ego: Emma Watson's funny answers to questions

 

Emma Watson was always known for her portrayal of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, but she is much more than just a wizard. In this funny story, Emma answers some questions about her life in the most unexpected ways.

Q: What do you do in your free time?

Emma: Well, I like to read books, but only the ones that have a talking dog in them. That's a must-have for me.

Q: What is your favorite hobby?

Emma: I like to collect stamps. I have a really rare one that has a picture of a llama on it. It's worth a fortune.

Q: What's your favorite food?

Emma: I love pizza, but only if it's made with unicorn cheese. It's hard to find, but it's worth the effort.

Q: What is your favorite movie?

Emma: I really like The Lion King, but only if it's dubbed in Russian. It adds a whole new layer of complexity to the story.

Q: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Emma: I would like to be able to talk to squirrels. They seem like they have a lot of interesting things to say.

Q: Do you have any pets?

Emma: Yes, I have a pet rock named Bob. He's very low maintenance.

Q: What is your favorite holiday?

Emma: I really like Valentine's Day, but only if I get to spend it with my imaginary boyfriend.

Q: What is your favorite color?

Emma: I like green, but only if it's the exact shade of Kermit the Frog's skin.

Q: What is your favorite song?

Emma: I really like the Hokey Pokey. It's just so catchy.

Q: What is your favorite book?

Emma: I love all the Harry Potter books, but only if they're read to me by a parrot.

Q: What is your favorite quote?

Emma: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Unless, of course, you have x-ray vision."

Q: Do you have any hidden talents?

Emma: Yes, I can recite the alphabet backwards while hopping on one foot and juggling lemons.

Q: What is your favorite word?

Emma: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but only if it's spelled backwards.

Q: What is your biggest fear?

Emma: I'm terrified of clowns, but only if they're wearing tutus.

Q: What is your dream vacation?

Emma: I would love to go to a deserted island, but only if it had a Starbucks.

Emma's answers to these questions were definitely unexpected, but they definitely showed off her quirky and humorous personality. Who knew Hermione Granger had such an alter ego?

No comments:

Post a Comment