Margot Robbie's Funny Q&A Session

 

Margot Robbie's Funny Q&A Session
Margot Robbie, the stunning Australian actress, was known not just for her stunning looks but also for her acting prowess. Despite her busy schedule, Margot decided to take some time off to answer some fan questions in a funny Q&A session. Let's take a look at some of the funniest questions and answers from the session.

Question: Margot, what's your favorite kind of cheese?

Margot: Wow, that's a tough one! I mean, I love all kinds of cheese, but if I had to pick one, I'd say Brie. It's just so creamy and delicious!

Question: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Margot: Hmm, let me think... I'd have to say the ability to fly. Just imagine how much easier traveling would be! Plus, I could save so much money on plane tickets!

Question: Margot, what's the weirdest thing a fan has ever asked you to do?

Margot: Oh, I've had some pretty strange requests over the years. But I think the weirdest was probably when a fan asked me to sign their toaster. I mean, who even does that?

Question: If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three things, what would they be?

Margot: Well, I'd definitely bring a satellite phone so I could call for help. And then probably some sunscreen because I burn pretty easily. And last but not least, a big ol' bag of popcorn because I love popcorn and I figure if I'm gonna die on a desert island, I might as well enjoy some snacks while I'm at it!

Question: Margot, if you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be?

Margot: Hmm, that's a tough one. I think I'd have to say Beyonce. I mean, who wouldn't want to be Queen B for a day?

Question: If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Margot: Oh, that's easy. Vegemite on toast. It's a staple in Australia and I could eat it every day and never get sick of it.

Question: What's the craziest thing you've ever done for a role?

Margot: Oh man, I've done some pretty crazy stuff. But I think the craziest was probably when I had to shave my head for a role. It was a pretty intense experience, but it ended up being worth it for the role.

Question: Margot, what's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you on set?

Margot: Oh, I have so many embarrassing stories from set! But I think the most embarrassing was probably when I fell down during a fight scene. I mean, it was supposed to be a serious moment and I just totally wiped out. It was pretty embarrassing, but we ended up keeping it in the movie because it was actually kind of funny.

Overall, Margot Robbie's funny Q&A session provided some great insights into the life of a Hollywood actress, as well as some much-needed laughs. It's clear that despite her fame and success, Margot has a great sense of humor and doesn't take herself too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment